In the spirit of spring we asked ourselves a few tough questions so we can share some new fresh ideas. The first one we will cover here in March is: How does one consistently help themselves to produce results as an inside sales or teleprospecting professional?
We tend to think it involves multiple factors for our elite call team. Here are a few of our best practices that we’d like to share:
- Understanding each account and the unique aspect of every account allows for a consistent message into those accounts
- Practice, practice, practice. We believe staying on top of a process, pitch, rhythm are invaluable best practice and a consistent one that has to be focused on.
- Attitude. One of our best veteran elite callers has an incredibly positive attitude and she carries it positively every day. Be consistently positive in an inside sales role.
- Staying on top of your data and prospects within that data so you call them back consistently and often is critical
- Look for updates and news about your prospects that may be shaping their future or current decisions. Knowledge is power!
- Consistently listen to the prospect. The old adage that sales professionals need to listen is now more than ever relevant due to how much pre-purchase research is being completed online.
Leave a Reply