Webinar & Event Registration Services
Frustrated with low turnout for your web seminars or corporate events?
Let Extended Presence drive qualified attendees to your webinars and events with our proven Webinar & Event Registration and Attendance Solutions.
We offer complete end-to-end demand generation service that helps control, deliver and develop successful seminar and webinar strategies, or we can simply fulfill select functions of your choosing to support your internal team’s efforts.
Our successful turnkey Webinar & Event Registration and Attendance Solutions services are customized for each activity and may include any or all of the following elements:
- List Development – Through our lead management services staff, we can develop custom targeted call lists or we can begin by using (and updating) your existing contact list.
- Prospecting – We make personal contact with your target audience by phone and/or email, depending upon your preference.
- Customized on-line registration – We can develop a landing page with your branding for online registration and can arrange for an automatic email confirmation to be sent to registrants.
- Develop custom invitations and manage the entire email invitation process – This also enables us to take responsibility for capturing new email contacts for your database and the important task of database clean up.
- Qualify and confirm registered attendees – We do this in advance of the webinar or event and provide updates as desired leading up to the webinar or event.
- Webinar Facilitation – We can take responsibility for arranging the webinar and monitoring throughout to ensure there are no technical difficulties. We can track comments and interest expressed by attendees for tailored follow up after the webinar.
- Prospect Follow Up Strategy – This sales lead management is perhaps the most crucial — and most often overlooked — step after the event to determine your attendee’s level of interest and when they are ready for further follow up by a sales representative. It turns interested attendees into qualified leads for your team.
Contact us to learn more about how we can turn your webinars and events into more successful B2B lead generation activities.